Hiatus

Well, after spending a few lovely weeks in Maine, tomorrow morning my parents and I are going to hop on board the Budget truck and drive to New Mexico. Once I get my things into my new apartment, and my folks have had a chance to meet Roswell, they'll fly home, leaving me to embark on this next chapter in my life.

That means I'll be signing off from The Fanciful Lobster for a while. Don't worry, I won't be going away forever, but I am going to stay off the blog circuit until I've gotten settled, so I may be gone for a few months.

When I come back on, however, The Fanciful Lobster will be better than ever, with a new look and new adventures to share with you. And of course, there will be plenty of pictures to accompany my new stories.

Until then, be well my friends and fellow art explorers.


Comments