Prints for Charity

Do you like original, hand-pulled prints? How about helping others? If you answered yes to both, have I got a proposal for you!

In light of the ongoing refugee crisis in Syria and beyond, I've decided to offer up several of my recent prints for charity. All proceeds will go to the American Refugee Committee, which has consistently been rated as one of the most effective, reliable charities of its kind, so your donation will go to good use.

The prints available are shown below. Each of these works has been featured previously on The Fanciful Lobster, so click on the links if you'd like to learn more about them:

1. Yarn and Sycamore Seeds, 2015, hand-colored drypoint on BFK Rives cream paper, 4" x 5", edition of 12.


2. Cloudcroft, 2015, hand-colored drypoint on cream BFK Rives paper, 5" x 4", edition of 15.


3. Gourd Medley, 2015, reduction color linocut on bamboo paper, 11" x 14", edition of 10.


If you'd like to have one of these prints, this is all you need to do:

1. Visit my page at https://www.firstgiving.com/fundraiser/sara-woodbury/SaraWoodburysPage

2. Make a donation.

3. Email me at scwoodbury@gmail.com to let me know which print you'd like, and where you'd like me to mail it.

That's it! With the power of art and compassion, let's make a difference together.

Comments