Sketch of the Week: Coloring Book

In lieu of a sketch, this week I'm promoting my coloring book, Clever Animals. The drawings here are pages from the actual book, which features animals making humorous quips about contemporary life.

"I had the flowers planted because they add curb appeal."

"I decided to go meta and wear bunny slippers today."
"I don't know, seems excessive to me."

"Although my previous 457 experiments yielded the same result, scientific thoroughness mandates that I push this glass off the counter."


I've written about this project on the Fanciful Lobster before; see the original post here. I had a lot of fun putting it together, and I hope it provides as much enjoyment to those who color it. If you haven't picked up your copy yet, be sure to check it out on Amazon.

Comments